A capable trail tyre available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
- Next generation tubeless tyre design incorporating tubeless specific bead and casings, allowing for easy installation and superior air retention
- Dynamic: R/T – Rugged-Terrain compound specifically formulated to balance grip, wear and efficiency.
- Utilizing a smaller thread fabric, this casing uses less rubber - making the tire more supple and faster rolling, with improved traction.
- Utilizing a 1.5-ply constructed casing increases sidewall layers by 50% to provide additional support while maintaining a supple feel.
- M:Wall – Durable Mono fabric, found throughout our Mountain range where cut and abrasion resistance is paramount.
The Goodyear name first appeared on a tyre — a bicycle tyre, to be precise — in 1898. Since then, Goodyear and the legendary Winged Foot™ logo have been synonymous with victory, dominating the winner’s circle across the entire spectrum of motorsports. Goodyear tyres have shouldered heavy-duty work on everything from airplanes to Zambonis. They’ve rolled on the moon and have helped steer millions of motorists along their journeys.
Now, 120 years after Goodyear's original offering, we welcome a new line of performance bicycle tyres. Developed with Rubber Kinetics, the Goodyear line utilizes refined compounds and casings, each purpose-built for their intended environments.