- This shoe has a performance fit which is snug. If you like more relaxed fitting shoes, please order a size larger.
- Afton’s proprietary Intact® rubber. Boasting a Shore A of 60, it’s a blend of durability and needed traction.
- Outsole constructed specifically to interface with a flat pedal yet provide traction when climbing and descending hills off the bike.
- Mono-directional interior shank supports your foot on the pedal during impacts, assists in energy transfer when pedaling, and reduces vibration yet flexes to allow normal walking.
- Reinforced toe box with additional protective PU taping together protect your toes and shoes from rock deflections and impacts.
Hello and welcome to Afton Shoes, a modern way of interpreting cycling footwear.
A rider in the woods seems synonymous with mountain biking, yet, it’s a juxtaposition; nature mixed with technology. Having a stark contrast between canvases begins to make things interesting. Afton plays on this by exemplifying urban styling and packing it with new technology and throwing it into a nature landscape.
The limit is imagination and we are constantly chasing ideas and trying to convert them to reality.