Being Seen From All Angles Has Never Been Easier
We developed the Grid Side Beacon to work in concert with front and rear lights to help you be seen from all angles. Teaming those side lights with our best-selling Dayblazer 550 front light and our Dayblazer 65 rear light gets you the Luminate 360, the most eye-catching light set in our lineup.
Recharge Type Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
Brightness Up to 550 lumens front, up to 65 lumens rear, up to 85 lumens side
Battery Type Lithium Polymer
Recharge Time 3-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
Swivel mount - A rotating mount allows the light to be adjusted to center on the road! This versatile silicone mount fits handlebars from 22–35mm and can be used to strap to some helmets.
Versatile mounting system - Round seat posts, aero posts, seat stays or loops on bags/clothes (with the built-in wire clip) are all fair game for mounting the DAYBLAZER rear light thanks to its unique and reconfigurable bracket interface
Product Weight 165 grams (front 59g, rear 48g)
- Blitz mode (front): 1 hour at 550 lumens
- High mode (front): 1.5 hours at 275 lumens
- Low mode (front): 5 hours at 75 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 5.5 hours at 100 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 12 hours at 65 lumens
- Solid mode (rear): 1 hour at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low flash/Strobe mode (rear): 6 hours at 35 lumens
- High solid mode (side): 1.5 hours at 85 lumens
Water Resistance IP-65 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-65 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and protected against low-pressure water jets from any direction.