TRP - G-SPEC DH (HD-M840-2)
Our best brake improved and redesigned with the input from Aaron Gwin - improved power, cooling fins, hybrid pistons, detent reach adjust and metallic sintered pads ready for highest level of DH.
Working closely with the TRP development team, improvements were made to every part of the brake necessary. They were then tested on the world cup circuit throughout the season. The result is G-Spec, Aaron asked and TRP delivered every detail. With no expense spared creating this brake, every rider can now stop with world cup winning performance.
The G-Spec DH is made from forged aluminum that has been CNC’d, polished, then anodized to give the brakes an eye-catching finish. It also features the new dimpled and drilled lever blade designed by Aaron Gwin. Riders will also find four hybrid pistons (ceramic/steel) for improved heat dissipation, tool free indexed reach adjust, and CNC cooling fins on the caliper.
- Four piston forged and CNC'd caliper with cooling fins.
- 16mm Hybrid Pistons(ceramic/steel).
- Tool free indexed reach adjust.
- Adjustable banjo fitting for optimal hose routing.
- Split hinge clamp handlebar clamp.
- I-Spec b, I-Spec ll (XT and XTR only) and matchmaker compatible with TRP adapter (click here for link)
- Weight: 320g (Front).
Front includes 203mm rotor, Rear includes 180mm rotor.
NOTE: Front and Rear Sold Separately.