Each EXT shock is custom built for you. Fill out this form to get your perfect fit.
Ext Storia V3 Lok Coil Shock
The EXT Storia V3 Lok MTB Shock offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design, a more progressive opening, and a totally silent working.
In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported from ARMA the hydraulic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control), capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last part of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid any kind of bottom-out issues. The HBC technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
EXT Storia V3 shock is designed to serve those customers who want maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with a great support on the last few millimeters of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coil over shock.
– Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
– High flow Ø29 mm main piston
– Ø24 mm valve piston
– Ø14 mm shaft
– New Lok Technology – Progressive opening – Silent working
– Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
– Ultra low-friction coating
– Factory tuned HBC technology
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
– Full custom hydraulic setup available
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize seal
– Thinner bottom-out bumper
– New rebound knob for easy spring swap
Weight: 636 gr.
(200×57 mm. Standard mount – 375 lbs. spring)
Imperial Standard 190 x 51 mm, 200 x 57 mm, 216 x 63.5 mm, 22 x 67 mm
Metric Standard 210 x 50 mm, 210 x 52.5 mm, 210 x 55 mm, 230 x 57.5mm, 230 x 60 mm, 230 x 62.5 mm, 230 x 65 mm, 250 x 67.5 mm, 250 x 70 mm, 250 x 72.5 mm, 250 x 75 mm
Metric Trunnion 185 x 50 mm, 185 x 52.5 mm, 185 x 55 mm, 205 x 57.5 mm, 205 x 60 mm, 205 x 62.5 mm, 205 x 65 mm, 225 x 67.5 mm, 225 x 70 mm, 225 x 72.5 mm, 225 x 75 mm
Important note - the lead time for all EXT shocks is 3-5 days due to set up requirements. We will contact you for your details then ensure your shock is set up for your weight, bike and riding style.