Master of the gnarniverse. Bold claim. The SB165 was created to get after whatever you're getting after. The slackest sled in our lineup, with kinematics tuned for a coil-shock, the SB165 is at home outside the tape and trusted on the lines where mistakes can't happen. The SB165 already has you covered.
- We wanted the SB165 to rip and have a poppy, maneuverable feel on the trail, so we built it around the 27.5" wheel platform.
- At the heart of the SB165 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Tuned to rip on the gnarliest trails, built tough to handle tosses and nasty tech, with kinematics specific for a coil or high-volume air shock.
- The SB165 is designed to handle the steeps, so we made it low, long, and slack.
- Better decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- Chain Guide-ready out of the box with ISCG 05 mounts.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series models feature small changes to the carbon fiber layup, enabling us to make a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
Frame - C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle
Fork - Fox Factory 38/170mm
Shock - Fox Factory Dhx2 2 Pos Lever
Wheelset - Dt Ex511 Rims / Dial Hubs
Rear - Der Shimano Slx
Shift - Shimano Slx
Crank - Shimano Slx 30t 170mm
Bb - Shimano Xt Bb92
Cassette - Shimano Slx 10-51
Chain - Shimano Slx
Brakes - Shimano Deore 4 Piston
Rotor - Shimano 203/203
Post - Fox Transfer Performance
Tire (F) - Maxxis Assegai 2.5 Exo+
Tire (R) - Maxxis Minion Dhr Ii 2.4 Exo+
Headset - Cane Creek 40 Integrated
Bar - Race Face Aeffect R 35x780mm
Stem - Race Face Ride 35x50mm
Grips - Odi Elite Pro
Saddle - Silverado Custom
Bash - Guard Oneup Bash Guideupgrades (Nz Price)
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH||380||410||450||495|
|B||TOP TUBE LENGTH [EFFECTIVE]||567||598.5||621.5||649.4|
|C||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||63.5°||63.5°||63.5°||63.5°|
|D||SEAT TUBE ANGLE [EFFECTIVE]||77°||77°||77°||76.9°|
|G||BB HEIGHT [ESTIMATED]||344.9||344.9||344.9||344.9|
|I||HEAD TUBE LENGTH||104.8||110.4||121.6||132.8|