We developed the Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) tool to fix damaged tires faster, easier and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond.
The DART Tool is designed to be extremely light, durable, and easy to fit into pockets and packs, while offering an ergonomic design that’s easy to hold and allows precision DART placement.
- Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and won’t damage rim or cut hands
- Flexible fabric bonds with sealant, will not pull out when riding
- Tool holds two DART applications for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps unthread quickly for rapid deployment
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover