Look no further than the Flow EX3 rim for an alloy rim that can withstand the toughest abuse in downhill and EWS racing. Paired with Hope's lendary Pro 4 hubs, you'll have a wheelset that keeps coming back for more and will dare you to discover your limits.
Each and every WBWO wheelset is individually crafted with precision in our purpose-built workshop right here in Rotorua, New Zealand, using methods developed by our mechanics who have worked at the highest professional levels of the sport. Our wheels have proven themselves on home soil and internationally under the most demanding elite riders. We know that after your first spin on yours you won't want to ride anything else.
STAN'S FLOW EX3
The Flow EX3 is the most reliable tubeless rim made for handling faster speeds on the most demanding trails. If you’re looking for the ultimate rim for enduro and DH racing, or just the most durable rim possible, this is the one. Featuring a rim shape that perfectly balances radial compliance with lateral stiffness and sets an entirely new benchmark for durability and impact resistance.
- Patented low-profile tubeless rim design balances lateral stiffness with radial compliance
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits
- Tiebeam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts
- 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Bead Blasted “BBQ” finish for added durability
HOPE PRO 4 HUBS
An incredibly versatile and easily serviceable hub with a proven reputation for bullet-proof quality, time and time again.
- 10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
- Sealed stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- Hub shell machined from a single forged aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- 4 Pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability