Stan's Flow MK3 wheels have claimed victories in both World Cup DH and Enduro World Series races, while still being light enough for all-day trail rides. Stan's patented tubeless bead socket technology offers the easiest and most secure tubeless setup in the business. The patented low-profile shape of the rim also resists pinch flats and reduces overall rim weight. The Flow MK3's 29mm WideRight internal rim width provides the perfect balance of tire stability and traction. Born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails, Stan's Flow MK3 in a class by itself for trail and all-mountain performance.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
- Custom built in house at Wide Open, just for you
- Your choice of either Chris King or DT 350 hubs
- All wheels include rim tape and tubeless valves, installed and ready to go