Made from 416 stainless steel and heat-treated for hardness and strength, these chainrings are not only beautifully machined but they will stand up to whatever you can dish out. These chainrings are functionally the same as our Direct Mount for SRAM rings (dished roughly 6mm) except they are made of stainless steel for increased durability. They will have the perfect perfect 1x chainline on all SRAM GXP cranks.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Mateial - hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel.
- Wolf Tooth Components stainless steel rings will last 5x or more longer than Aluminum rings.
- Colors - silver
- Chainline - 49mm when used on mountain bike cranksets and 44-45mm when used on CX/Road cranksets
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the the chainring or spider to the crankarm.
- Weight - 24T= 106g, 26T= 123g, 28T= 137g, 30T=155g