Wolf Tooth was first to market with larger 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross, All-Road, and TT as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop® technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x SRAM CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline.
- Fits 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt SRAM cranks
- Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings are for use with SRAM 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks.
- Compatible with Apex 1 cranks.
- The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Chainline: 47.5mm
- Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains