Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Composite Pedals.
- 2 Cartridge Outer Bearings
- 2 Inner DU Bearings
- 2 Outer Seals
- 2 Axle Nuts
- remove outer and inner end caps with 6mm hex key.
- remove axle nut using 9mm socket. Drive side (RH ) has left hand (reverse) threaded nut. Non Drive side (LH ) has regular right hand threaded nut.
- pull axle out of body
- push inner bearing out with 6mm hex
- to replace bushing use a flat head screw driver to pry against the inner surface of the bushing to pull it out. You will destroy the bushing by removing it.
- remove axle seal (take note of direction)
grease new bushing and axle. Place bushing on axle and push it into pedal body
- replace pedal seal (thicker portion near flange of axle)
- grease and place new bearing back into pedal body
- slide axle through pedal body and bearing
- replace axle nut
- replace both end caps