RACE FACE - PF30
Standard 6806 retainer bearings. Bearings are external to the BB shell, resulting in a stiffer, wider stance. Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease. Cups are machined for a high tolerance frame fit.
- Built for: XC, Enduro, Trail, DH, Fat Bike, Dirt Jump/Slopestyle
- Compatibility: 46 Press-fit shells – E.g. PF30
- Weight: 106 grams
- Size: 68/73, 100 (120 no sleeve), 83
Allows use of all Race Face, Shimano and select FSA ∅24mm spindle MTN cranksets in PF30 BB Shell Frames. Press-fit bearing cups works like an external type headset. Positions the bearings externally with exactly the same wide spacing as threaded external mountain BBs. Precision CNC machined and anodized aluminium alloy cups. Serviceable bearing design.
- Built for: XC, Enduro, Trail, DH, Fat Bike, Dirt Jump / Slopestyle
- Compatibility: 46 Press-fit shells - E.g. PF30
- Weight: 130 grams
- Size:68/73, 83