The X01 DH crankset with X-SYNC technology is engineered for ultimate DH performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with lightest-in-class weight of under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it’s the crankset made for relentless downhill rides.
- Carbon DH racing crank
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring, 94 BCD —an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ technology compatible with SRAM 1x™ 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Lightest in class carbon construction
- High strength alloy pedal lug
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
|BB Compatibility||DUB BSA MTB 83, DUB PF MTB 104.5/107, DUB PF30 MTB 83|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 170mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||DUB|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||Direct Mount (DM)|
|Crank arm material||Carbon|
|Color (Crank arm)||